very nice keep going ^^
A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Hadonaut is a spatial adventure game made with Godot, it is still in early development, any kind of feedback is much appreciated!
After you wake up out of a cryogenic pod, you find yourself in a dark room, space unfolding behind the windows...
The concept of the game is to rely as much as possible on gameplay, without the help of tutorials or explanatory texts.
You can find the source code of the game on GitHub.
Air Prelude - Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 4.0
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Looking great so far! Some feedback:
- loved the atmosphere, art. lighting and sound
- love the “no text” adventure game format
- no way to quit the game apart from alt-f4
- I’d bump the “ambient ship sound” up a notch by default
- final room is inescapable black screen (guessing just still a work in progress)
- nice touches like the mouse hover and eyes
I will be interested to see where you go in terms of puzzles, devices etc.
Thanks for the feedback!
for the no-quitting part, I'm working on it, just finishing the pause menu.
The final room is indeed inescapable, because I haven't made it yet :P I'll disable the door until then.
For the puzzles, I'll add some in the next update, that's what I'm working on right now.